Data Protection Declaration
Thank you for your interest in our institute. The protection of your personal data is important to us. Therefore, we would like to inform you about the processing of personal data when using this website. You will also know what rights you have in terms of data protection.
The person responsible within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR, whom you can contact if you have any questions or other concerns about data protection, is:
Institute for Frontier Areas of Psychology and Psychohygiene e.V.
represented by the director of the institute PD Dr. Jürgen Kornmeier,
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a data protection officer for our institute, whom you can also contact directly with your concerns:
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “affected individual”). An identifiable natural person is someone who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data when you visit the Website
If you only use this website to obtain information and do not provide any data, then we only process the data that is required to display the website on the internet-enabled device you are using. These are in particular:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- The amount of data transferred
- The website from which the request came
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system
The legal basis for the processing of this data is legitimate interests according to Art. 6 section 1.1 letter f of the GDPR, in order to generally enable the presentation of the website.
In addition, you can use various services on the website where further personal and non-personal data are processed.
Purpose and Duration of Data Processing
The automatic collection of your user and communication data when visiting our website serves to establish the necessary technical connection and usability of our website. If you send us an e-mail via the site, the collection of the contact data disclosed in this context (usually only name and e-mail address) merely serves the purpose of corresponding feedback on our part. Any additional information you send us will be processed solely in accordance with the purpose and reason. After the reason for storage as ceased to exist, the data will be deleted immediately or – if necessary, in individual cases – become inaccessible.
Disclosure of Personal Data
The personal data you provide will not be passed on to third parties, for neither commercial or non-commercial purposes.
Links to other Websites
We assure that we have taken the technical, as well as organizational, measures required according to Art. 32 GDPR to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk relating to the rights and freedoms of the user. This applies in particular to the selection of the hardware and software used, as well as the internal organizational control and access authorization. Nevertheless, we would like to point out as a precaution that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) always involves certain security vulnerabilities and cannot be fully protected against access by third parties.
As an affected individual you have following rights:
- You have the right to information regarding the personal data concerning you that the individual responsible processes (Art. 15 GDPR)
- You have the right to rectification of the data concerning you if it is stored incorrectly or incompletely (Art. 16 GDPR)
- You have the right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR)
- You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 GDPR)
- You have the right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you (Art. 21 GDPR)
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you (Art. 22 GDPR)
- You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority in the event of a suspected breach of data protection law (Art. 77 GDPR). The supervisory authority for us is the Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit (State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information) Baden-Württemberg, Dr. Stefan Brink, Lautenschlagerstraße 20, 70173 Stuttgart, Telephone: 0711-615541-0, e-mail: email@example.com.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
IGPP, Freiburg im Breisgau